The conference registration will start Thursday morning at 8:30. Registration will be open Thursday and Friday from 08:30 to 17:00.
Thursday May 3
- Welcome Address
- • Conference Introduction
Drs. Robert Dulfer, Rozmberk Society, Czech Republic
- • Regional Introduction
Mgr Vladimir Hokr, Town of Nove Hrady, Czech Republic
- • DTP Networld Project
Vesna Kozar, Soca Valley Development Centre-LP, Slovenia
- 10:00Mobilization of rural soldiers and effects on local situation in Nove Hrady
- Mgr. Vladimir Hokr, Town of Nove Hrady, Czech Republic
- 10:25Nové Hrady - town and surroundings depicted in local chronicles
- PhDr. Jiří Cukr, District Archive České Budějovice, Czech Republic
- 10:30Coffee break and poster time.
- 11:20Caring for war refugees and evacuees in Prague during the First World War
- Mgr. Bohuslav Rejzl, City of Prague Museum, Czech Republic
- 11:45The Collection of Josef Váchal in the Literature Archive of the MNL as an
- important source for the history of WWI
- PhDr. Hana Klínková, Memorial of National Literature, Czech Republic
- 12:10Lunch break.
- 13:301914 – 1918 Hungarian Everyday in Wartime: Life in the Hinterland
- Sebo Santas, Cultural LAB Social Cooperative, Hungary
- 13:55Feeding the Army
- Mgr. Petr Bejacek, Military History Institute, Czech Republic
- 14:20WW I, POWs, refugees, and internees in Austria-Hungary
- Dr. Julia Walleczek-Fritz, Danube University Krems, Austria
- 14:45Coffee break.
- 15:00Poster time
- 16:00Excursion to nearby open-air Border Museum
- 19:00Dinner and cultural program.
Friday May 4
- 09:00The „Walk of Peace” brand
- Maša Klavora, Walk of Peace in the Soča Region Foundation, Slovenia
- 09:25Preserving war cemeteries in Slovenia
- Ernesta Drole, Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia,
- 09:50Databases on personal histories of soldiers
- Mgr. Tomas Kykal, Military History Institute, Czech Republic
- 10:15Registration of Documents and events from 1918
- PaedDr. Laděna Plucarová, State Archive Třeboň, Czech Republic
- 10:40Coffee break and poster time.
- 11:10The 91st Infantry Regiment as part of the Czechoslovak Republic army
- between 1918 and 1920
- Jan Ciglbauer, Czech Republic
- 11:35Czech – Slovenian cooperation on preserving war monuments on Mrzli vrh
- Maks Kravanja, International Cultural Historical Society of General Borojevich,
- 12:00Unconfirmed - workshop
- 12:30Lunch break.
- 14:00-18:00Excursion. Visit to the exhibition "